What We Do in Our Community . . .
Sponsorships, Fundraising, and Fellowship are important aspects of University Sertoma. Our goal is to raise and donate approximately $10,000 annually to local sponsorships while providing hundreds of hours of volunteer service. Our focus is to provide financial support to organizations whose primary purpose is to serve or improve the quality of life for people with speech, hearing, and language disorders. We also serve youth and the less fortunate through our VIP endeavors with Prescott Elementary School as well as our association with many other worthwhile organizations.
Our Current and Past Sponsorships Include . . .
- Prescott Elementary School
- People’s City Mission
- ARC and Push America Journey of Hope
- UNL Speech and Hearing Scholarships
- Great Plains Trails Network
- St. Monica’s Behavior Health Services
- Stroke Foundation
- Lincoln Food Bank Backpack Program
- Camp Sertoma
- Nebraska Sertoma Hearing Aid Bank http://cehs.unl.edu/barkley/HearU/Spractitioners.shtml